I'm so glad it went so well! He is a good looking baby! Looks like Jax to me. I am proud that he and I can be birthday buddies! April 14th is a good day! Kaja and Jax look like happy big siblings! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations-he is adorable! I bet Kaja and Jaxson are thrilled to finally have him here. I saw you at church on Sunday and thought I bet she wishes she were in the hospital rather than here at church!
He is beautiful!!! We love him so much already! We will be waiting for video, Paul. I think he kind of looks like Jax. We are so thankful things went so well for Andrea and Blake. We love all of you!
10 comments:
Oh he's so cute. I think he might look like Jaxon does he? Can't wait to see him in real life. I am glad that Andrea and Blake are both doing great.
Congrats Guys he is so handsom!! Hope you are doing well!!
Congratualtions guys!!!!!! We're so happy Blake made it here safe and sound! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby boy in person!
I'm so glad it went so well! He is a good looking baby! Looks like Jax to me. I am proud that he and I can be birthday buddies! April 14th is a good day! Kaja and Jax look like happy big siblings! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations!!! Please call me if you need anything.
Congratulations-he is adorable! I bet Kaja and Jaxson are thrilled to finally have him here. I saw you at church on Sunday and thought I bet she wishes she were in the hospital rather than here at church!
I approve! Congratulations on a cute baby, and on NOT making it to your due date. :-)
He is beautiful!!! We love him so much already! We will be waiting for video, Paul. I think he kind of looks like Jax. We are so thankful things went so well for Andrea and Blake. We love all of you!
Yay! I guess ignore my phone message then. Still, though, let us know if you need anything. He is so cute!! Congrats!
he is a cutie, looks like jaxon, i think. i can't wait to hold him!
Post a Comment