Kaja has been a little sick today. So I was getting her ready for bed and tucking her in. I put Grizzles in with her and then put her 3 usual blankets on her and gave her sippy cup to her. She then said, "Lay by me Mommy". I told her I needed to go feed Jaxy and then put him to bed, but I'd come back to check on her. She said ok and rolled over. After I was done with Jaxon, I went to check on her, I thought she was asleep, but she rolled over and said "Are you checkin' on me?". I about died, it was the cutest thing ever. I said yes, and she said "Oh".
We've also been working on her not getting out of bed at night. So 2 nights ago, I told her if she didn't get out she would get her big candy from Halloween. Sure enough, she stayed in bed all night. So last night, I told her I would get her a bug juice. Sure enough, she stayed in bed all night. So after she asked if I was checking on her. She said she was going to stay in bed all night. She also said "If I get out of bed, you close the door." I love when I feel like all my teaching is paying off because she remembers.
I am so glad I'm her mom and even through the hard times, she is so sweet and loving!! Thanks Kaja, I LOVE YOU!!
1 comment:
you're a really good mom andrea. :)
Post a Comment