This week, I really wanted to get my fall cleaning done. And I just finished!! This included 15 rooms (3 of which were bathrooms), vacuuming all the floors, sweeping, mopping all the floors, and washing all the windows (9 windows, 1 glass door, and 4 mirrors) on the inside (Kaj was a big help with this).
My mom let me borrow Twilight, but I knew I couldn't start it until my cleaning was done. So as a reward I'm going to start reading that.
4 comments:
Way to go Andrea! Thats a lot of work but worth it for sure. Let me know what you think of Twilight.
come help me with mine!! ;)
You are amazing. It's pretty good stuff you are doing.
We were meant to be friends! I just did that to my house and I am reading Eclipse this same weekend as welL! I laughed when I saw your post cuz I thought "She won't believe this! ".....:)
Post a Comment