Yesterday Kaja was making Jaxon laugh at Grandma Hadlock's. Payce tried, but Kaja was the only one he would laugh for. So we filmed this when we got home.
that's a cute video andrea! i realized when i left last night that i forgot about the hair! :) i will call you tomorrow and we will meet, i am not working.
That is sooooo cute. I remember when Paul (or was it you) used to make Kaja laugh like that. Funny that now she is doing that to Jaxon. He is a cute kid. It's funny how much I think he looks like you and Paul at the same time! Too cute.
3 comments:
that's a cute video andrea! i realized when i left last night that i forgot about the hair! :) i will call you tomorrow and we will meet, i am not working.
That is ADORABLE. :)
That is sooooo cute. I remember when Paul (or was it you) used to make Kaja laugh like that. Funny that now she is doing that to Jaxon. He is a cute kid. It's funny how much I think he looks like you and Paul at the same time! Too cute.
Post a Comment