FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH A WEAK STOMACH, DO NOT READ THIS POST!!!
I was cleaning the kitchen, having a mommy moment. You know, feeling sorry for myself, and I had the thought to check on Jaxon. He was just playing in the family room. I went to check and sure enough he was playing, IN KAJA'S MESSY WIPES FROM HER DIAPER. I was so grossed out!! I went and cleaned it up and gave him a bath. I couldn't see that he had any on him, but I wasn't taking chances.
So... now I'm going back to clean my kitchen!!
3 comments:
Jayce did that too. DISGUSTING!!! That is when I finally decided to put the diapers outside. Also the fact that I absolutely cannot handle the smell anymore!!
IT HAPPENS!
EWWW! You poor thing! I don't care what others say, I hate those kind of mommy moments! ha, at least you can laugh about it later.....:)
Post a Comment