Friday, November 30, 2007

Kaja's 1st Field Trip

Today I went with Kaja on her first field trip. We went to All-a-Dollar and they got to pick out a present to take back and wrap for the gift exchange. Kaja didn't get why she didn't get to keep the puzzle she picked out. We then headed to the mall to see Santa.

Here is Kaja on the bus!


Waiting in line for Santa.

She started freaking out right before it was her turn. I don't know if because she wanted to ride the train or didn't want to sit on Santa's lap. When I got up there, I asked if she wanted to sit on Santa's lap and she said yes.

She told me she was going to tell him she wanted a tractor, but she ended up just telling him she wanted "a present, a pink present"

The whole group, some of these kids attend on Tuesday and Thursday instead of with Kaja and some were from the afternoon group.

A close-up with Santa and her friend, Sophia.

3 comments:

reece said...

I love that she said she just wanted a pink present. So funny.

Rylee said...

sorry that was from me i forgot i was signed in under reece's name

Denise said...

Christmas is all about the children. Where would we be without them.