We had a great Thanksgiving. It was a little unusual having only one family to go to. My parents went to St. George for Thanksgiving.
I made 5 pies for dinner. Yes it is true, I can be domestic. I'll have to post pictures later, I can't find the camera. I made 2 blueberry, 2 coconut cream, and 1 cherry. I told Paul I might have to make pie more often, it was really fun. We had a great dinner as always. We just hung around and talked and laughed with Paul's family.
On Friday, we headed down to St. George to spend some time with my family. Thanks to Sean and Stacy who let us stay in their place. On Saturday, Paul spent most of the day on his bike. I got Kaja 1 present at the outlets. We were left in the afternoon without a car, so we just laid around. We learned a fun new game called Golf. I always did pretty well until the last few rounds.
We then drove home Sunday. And now it is back to the same old same old. Chores are waiting for me!!
I'm really anxious though to start with my Christmas shopping. I love Christmas with all the lights, family gatherings, and excitement!!
1 comment:
seriously, your coconut cream pie was to die for! that's what i want for my birthday dessert at jim and jill's! ;)
Post a Comment