Thursday, November 15, 2007

Shooting

My dad, Kevin and I went shooting the other day. These are pictures of me shooting the 22, I shot a shotgun (didn't like it at first, but it was ok the 2nd time), but my mom didn't get any pictures (she was too busy reading Twilight!).

Trying to figure out the scope!


Nice form huh?

I was a pretty good shot! I was able to shot a shotgun shell that was 50 feet away.

Lookin' cool!

It was so fun!! Something exhilirating about shooting glass bottles and cans!

3 comments:

Kehau said...

Hey thats pretty cool! And yes you do have good form. Love the scope, iron sites sucks. Your shooting looks a lot more fun than mine. I have to go to the range next week on my day off to shot the M9. I would love to shoot a shotgun I'm envious.

Denise said...

Wow. I'm impressed with your friends comments! M9?!!
You do look good and it was to get out.

Heather and Trevor said...

I love your form! I am scared of you now! HAHA! :) I love your walls and the picture of the Twilight cover. Did you take it? I love it! Wait till you get to Eclipse girl! :) you'll love it!