Yesterday Kaja and I went on a field trip to the Fire Academy. It was a lot of fun.
Here she is holding the pants for the fireman!

Kaja was wearing the coat and helmet. It was really heavy and I asked her to lift her head for the picture. She did and fell over backwards. She wasn't hurt and it was pretty funny. All the firemen ran over to help her. So in this picture, she only has the helmet on!

This is a bad picture, but you can see they got to climb in the fire truck. They couldn't get the sirens to work and I think Kaja was happy with that!
4 comments:
I love picturing her in all that stuff and just falling backwards! So cute.
So fun! You and Kaja are getting some great experiences.
She looks so cute in that hat! :)
Hey Andrea-
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I like to check out your blog- your kids are so cute! I love blogging- it's such a fun way to keep in touch! :)
Shannon
Post a Comment