I know this isn't the usual question: "If you had a million dollars..." But, I have had $40 from Christmas and just can't decide what to buy. Sure, I could buy some shoes or some clothes, but that seems boring to me. Any ideas?
I would go to Home Depot, and spend 2 hours looking for all of the little gadgets on sale and get some new screw drivers, or stud finder or something like that...Fun!
6 comments:
Don't ask me...I'm all about buying new clothes whenever I can. Any fun books you want? You could go get craft supplies or something.
I would go to Home Depot, and spend 2 hours looking for all of the little gadgets on sale and get some new screw drivers, or stud finder or something like that...Fun!
hahaha, take kaja to california with it. ;)
go get a pedicure, you'll get your feet rubbed, cute toes and a break from the kiddos.
Maybe I'm just a fat kid or I'm sick of eating mess hall food. I would go out to eat with 40 bucks. Olive Garden!!
I am all about clothes and shoes too, but I liked Chelsee's idea to get a pedicure. Or you could get a facial or massage.
Post a Comment