I know I'm lame, but I really enjoy these tags and for those of you who know me know that I love talking and especially about myself. Since I haven't officially been tagged, I tag MYSELF!!
1. What is his name? Paul Day Hadlock
2. How long have you been married? 10 years in August
3. How long did you date? Well.. 4 years with a 2 year mission in between!!
4. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me, I have a MAJOR sweet tooth!
5. Who said “I love you“ first? I can't remember. I probably said it in High School, but that doesn't count!!
6. Who is taller? Paul by 16 inches!! That sounds incredible when typed out like that.
7. Who can sing better? Me, even though Paul might disagree. His claim is that he can sound like any artist. In fact, he does a pretty mean Shakira.
8.Who is smarter? I think we are pretty evenly matched. He is much faster at basic arithmetic.
9. Who does the laundry? For the first few years of our marriage, Paul. But since I've been at home, mostly me. I had to ban Paul from doing laundry just last week. He does the easy part, puts it in and then I'm left to fold it.
10. Who pays the bills? Paul
1.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is this looking at it or laying in it? If you are looking at our bed, I am on the right.
12. Who cooks dinner? Me
13. Who drives? Definitely Paul, he has a man complex about a woman driving. I've only driven in extreme circumstances and even then he hates it and grumbles the whole time.
14. Who is more stubborn? Hard one, we are both stubborn!
15. Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty mutual.
16. Who asked out who first? I can't remember, the way we got together was a little strange to say the least. I guess I would say me. After the fateful Lake Powell trip, I asked him over the next day to help clean out the boat. Lame I know, but I wanted to be around him.
17. Who proposed? Paul. I won't go into the story. After driving to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, and having to listen to some Latino music blaring, I barely whispered a yes and Paul still reminds me of my lack of excitement.
18. Who wears the pants? Paul
3 comments:
Paul sings Shakira? Gotta see that! Love that you tagged yourself!
every man has a complex about a woman driving! pigs. :) ha ha!
I love that you tagged yourself!! So CUTE! I didn't know that you "waited for Paul on the miss! Trevor and I did too. We miss the ward and neighborhood so much! Hope all is well there in Springville! :)
Post a Comment