Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thanks Sean and Stacy

Sean and Stacy got this cute shirt for Kaja. I decided today that I wish I had Kaja's wardrobe. They make cuter clothes for kids than adults!!


6 comments:

stacy h. said...

fits like a glove! she looks cute in it. :)

Rylee said...

way cute color on her

jodeeharris said...

Hey-oh! Your kids are so adorable! Stacy was just showing me the video of Kaja singing "book of mormon stories" and Jax with his popsicle...they are so fun!

Christine said...

it's true - kid's clothes are so much cuter. i think that one of my favorite things is that baby gap clothes are literally smaller versions of the adult clothes, and they look better on the kids. :)

Dave and Amy said...

She looks so cute. I love the shirt and it would look good on you too!

Denise said...

Seems like the Hadlocks are keeping your kids in cute clothes.