... it couldn't get worse. Today, Kaja, Jax and I stayed home from church. Kaja woke up from her nap feeling warm and really grumpy. She complained about her ear. Then when we were at Jim and Jill's for dinner, she got really hot and was just laying there. Jim checked with his otoscope that he got for Christmas in her ears. He said they were red and looked wet. We decided to take her in to the doctor. Sure enough, 2 ear infections. She also had a temperature of 102. We got her antibiotics and hopefully she feel better in the morning.
I'm so ready for spring!!
3 comments:
Poor Kaj! Poor you! I hope everyone gets healthy REAL soon.
Oh Thats Terrible! Poor Kids! I Have It When Kids Get Sick! I Too Am So Ready For Spring! If It Will Just Come Quicker! :)
Oh my goodness, it's one after the other isn't it. I hope you and Paul don't get it. Give Kaja a hug and kiss for me and tell her I love her and miss her. Give Jax some for me too!
Post a Comment