Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some videos and a picture

I was looking at my blog and realized it's been very boring. So here are some videos to liven it up!!

Kaja loves to sing patty cake, she usually does the whole thing. Jaxon is mesmerized when she sings.



Kaja loves to count and can go to six and then gets all mixed up. It's pretty funny!! She doesn't do it in this video, but sometimes she says, "Fourteen, nineteen, eighteen, eleventeen"



A cute bug!!

5 comments:

Rylee said...

Cutest kids. Glad they are both smiling and feeling better.

Christine said...

the numbers video is so cute!

stacy h. said...

ha ha i love the counting one!

Kates said...

I am so sad your kids have been sick, that is the worst. Glad they are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Who needs to count past six anyway? I never do and I have a 'real job'