Saturday, February 16, 2008

A rough week

This week has really worn me out. Jaxon started out with a little cold and got progressively worse. I took him to the doctor yesterday and after a chest x-ray we found out he has early pneumonia and 2 severe ear infections. So he's on antibiotics. This morning, he was doing much better. We took him back today for a follow-up and was sounding "wheezy". The doctor put him on a nebulizer (breathing treatment) to prevent it from getting worse. He'll be on this treatement for about a week.

This afternoon he is even better than this morning. He's smiling, playing, crawling, and even dancing. He is also starting to get his appetite back. I have been real worried about that since I am still nursing him.

With all the worrying, I'm plain worn out and tired, so I'm off to bed!!

2 comments:

Rylee said...

You need a break. Now that he's better go get yourself a pedicure!

Dave and Amy said...

Poor baby, my goodness between Jax and Ryder I could give them all my hugs and kisses to make them better. I think this stuff is going around all over the country. I keep hearing about people getting really sick. I hope noone else in your little family gets sick!