Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What to do...

I am debating about cutting my hair. It is so yucky right now. Almost everyday I feel like a frumpy mom. I want to feel good about my hair. I just think I need a change!!!

Here are some ideas, what do you think? Please vote and help me with my hair crisis!!

The Charlize Theron:


The Thandie Newton:

A Random Cut:

6 comments:

Rylee said...

Its hard for me to vote on just one. The Thandie Newton is way cute and you could try that and see if its a big enough change and if not then you can just go shorter. The random cut you have on there is SO CUTE and would such a fun change. Whatever you pick will be adorable I'm sure. I want to see pictures once you cut it!

stacy h. said...

oooo! i love the 2nd and 3rd pictures. what does paul think? you could do either. i'm with rylee, unless you are sure about the short one, you can always go shorter. so fun! my long hair is driving me carzy too. or maybe it's the weather that's pissing me off. :)

Denise said...

Hi sweetie, Hey I know this is hard for you. I like the random cut. You look great with shorter hair. You have such great hair I think you can do it so many ways. I'm behind you whatever.

Dave and Amy said...

I remember when you had shorter hair once a long time ago and you looked sooooo good. I loved it. I would say either the Charlize one or the random one. You will look like a new woman!

Anonymous said...

I Am In The Same Boat. I Want To Chop Mine Too. You Gave Me Good Ideas :) Love The Last One For You. Cant Wait To See It! :)

Kehau said...

Random Cut! Go big or go home!!