Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jaxon's 9 month appointment

Yesterday, Jaxon has his 9 month appointment. Jaxon didn't gain as much weight or grow as much length wise and the doctor wanted. So I need to feed him more and then take him in a month to get his weight checked. I felt so bad!! I know that I am his main source of nourishment and I felt like I dropped the ball. Both my mom and mother-in-law told me otherwise, but I just really felt bad. Hopefully, I can get Jaxon back on track.

Other than that, Jaxon is doing great. He has a cold and his top teeth are aching (literally) to break out. I am so glad Jaxon is in my life and I hope to do what is best for him!!

2 comments:

Rylee said...

No need to feel bad! Its hard to believe he wasn't as big as the doctor wanted, that little boy is CHUBBY, at least I think so. I bet he goes through a growth spurt real soon!

Dave and Amy said...

Andrea, nobody in the whole world would ever, ever, ever think you wouldn't do what is best for Jaxon or Kaja. You are a fantastic mom and Jax will will gain the weight he needs to and he will always be a happy, healthy boy.