Monday, February 25, 2008

Kaja's Personality

Kaja has always had a fun personality, but it is getting cuter every day. This weekend we had a lot of fun with her. You might not think these are funny and they might not be in writing, but they were pretty funny in real life.

We were putting Kaja down to bed and Paul and I were both on a side of her bed. She looks at Paul and says, "You go downstairs". She turns to me and says, "You go downstairs". Then she puts her hands on our shoulders and says "You both go downstairs". We were so grateful she gave us permission to go downstairs.

We were driving around on Saturday night. We passed a pizza place and Paul said, "I forgot about this pizza place, it has good pizza". Kaja then raised her hand and said, "I raise my hand for pizza". I think at school they are teaching her to raise her hand when she wants something.

We had Stake Conference on Sunday. I was feeding Jaxon before and Paul was home teaching. Kaja asked where Paul was and I said he was hometeaching. She said that she goes home teaching by herself. She said that she sits on the couch, folds her arms, and says a prayer. She then proceeded to say a prayer. She is also at the stage where she puts her arms over her eyes to help close her eyes.

At the end of Stake Conference, I told Kaja to sit down it was time to say prayers. She folded her arms, covered her eyes with her arms and started saying a prayer at the same time the real prayer was being said. The lady behind us was cracking up!!

There were so many funny one liners that she said. I love her so much and the laughter that she brings into my life on a day-to-day basis.

5 comments:

Rylee said...

Love that little girl. She is so funny.

Denise said...

How sweet. Can I tell you? You need to keep a journal of these things. The children bless our lives.

Denise said...

How sweet. Can I tell you? You need to keep a journal of these things. The children bless our lives.

Heather and Trevor said...

So funny! What a good little prayer! :)

Dave and Amy said...

She is so smart and fun. We are really blessed to have her in our family. I miss her a lot (and Jax too). I need to see them and give them a lot of kisses! I love all of you.