I am not kidding when I tell you that I think he is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. The only reason he isn't the cutest ever is cuz I'm a mom and its just not right to not think they are the cutest. But lets be honest, Jaxon is ADORABLE!!!
He is so dang cute. I love the smile behind the pacifier. I think he is one of the happiest little kids I have ever seen. I can't help but smile everytime I see his picture. I miss him!!! I need to see him.
4 comments:
I am not kidding when I tell you that I think he is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. The only reason he isn't the cutest ever is cuz I'm a mom and its just not right to not think they are the cutest. But lets be honest, Jaxon is ADORABLE!!!
that little guy makes me happy every time i see him or a picture of him. let me baby-sit him again soon...
He is so dang cute. I love the smile behind the pacifier. I think he is one of the happiest little kids I have ever seen. I can't help but smile everytime I see his picture. I miss him!!! I need to see him.
LOL, that is SO funny! That guy cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment