We had some fun on the 4th of July. I was pretty bad with my camera and anyway I can't find it right now. My kids are always walking away with things.
Kaja and I started early, 5:30 a.m., to go and see the balloons and eat breakfast. Before we went, Kaja told me she was going to hold the balloons so they didn't blow away. She didn't quite understand that they were going to be bigger than her. Amy came with us and it was fun!!
We then headed over to the parade. It was nice! The sun was behind the clouds for a lot of it which was nice. BUT, when it wasn't it was HOT!!!!
After the parade, we went home and just relaxed for a while and then had a BBQ at Hadlock's. It was yummy!! We then went to see Hancock. (Just for the record, DON'T GO!!) We came home played some more then headed over to my parents for another BBQ and fireworks. We had fun times on the trampoline. Paul and I even got on. Hopefully, my mom took pictures!!
Then for the firework show. Jaxon got a CD from the Baby Contest that had the "Stadium of Fire" music on it, but I forgot it at home. Kaja had been talking about the fireworks all day and when the first one went off, she ran inside. She watched them from the window inside the house. My mom eventually got her on the porch, but that was as close as she would get. Jaxon cried on the first one for a few seconds and then was fine!!
We got home and put the kids to bed, I was exhausted. Our neighbors did fireworks until midnight. It was annoying!!
We had a great holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment