Thursday, July 17, 2008

Any memories??

I have seen this on a few blogs and think it is so fun!!!

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

10 comments:

B Flat Major said...

I remember going skiing with you and some other people when I was in 9th grade or so (at Sundance, maybe?) We were riding the lift together and you convinced me to tell you who I had a crush on at the time and promised it would stay between us. So I spilled the beans about Kyle Lang, the love of my life for that month, figuring that since you and I weren't at the same school it wasn't a big deal . . . and then a few weeks later Robyn Gibb knew all about Kyle. Hmm. I wonder how that happened? :-)

I also remember having fun riding back to Orem with you, Paul, and Mike Cook after the singles ward river rafting trip. It was good times.

Rylee said...

I think the very first time I met you was when we went bowling for FHE when Reece and I were still dating. I remember you being so fun, and you made me feel like I fit right in!

Denise said...

I remember driving down the road and you leaned over from the back seat and told me I was driving too fast. You were about 5!
(This is your mom but I'm on Leslie's blog at her house)

Christine said...

i remember when tyler told me that you were pregnant. i don't think we were quite dating and i hadn't met you yet, but he told me it was the coolest thing in the world. i was excited for you! :)

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

I loved the first time I really spent time with you (other than visiting teching or home teaching!) You were gracious enough to let us come up to the cabin and go snowmobiling...we really had a blast!

Nicole said...

Andrea! So many memories! I loved teaching school with you, but having student teachers at the same time was the best. Just hanging out in the teachers lounge was so fun. Also, how could we forget our Survivor Halloween???

Dave and Amy said...

My best memories are when I lived with you and Paul. I loved having dinner at home and watching The Amazing Race and The Bachelorette with you. I have always felt like we were great friends, right from the beginning.

Ryan Hadlock said...

Andrea, I'll never forget Colorado Springs! Fear Factor, Real World v Road Rules Challenge, Napoleon Dynamite, etc. And Red Robin and CheeseCake Factory of course - oh and Kaja screaming her head off at night :-D

stacy h. said...

i have lots of memories! the first time i met you was when we went to california to six flags. such a fun trip! remember you had a night terror in the hotel. i almost jump out of my skin! :)

Heather and Trevor said...

I Remember The First Time We Really Talked And We Found Out That We Both Blogged And It Was Instant Friends! :) Lol! Hope All Is Well. We Miss Springville So Much!