Friday, July 11, 2008

Kaja turns 4!!

Yesterday was Kaja's 4th birthday!!! I can't believe it! I told Paul we had to give her present to her before he left for work because I couldn't wait until he got home. We got her the purple baby she wanted with a car seat and stroller. I moved her car seat to the back of the van so she could sit by her baby. It can really be strapped in!

Right before school. She told me that she didn't want to go to school, she wanted to stay and play with her baby! When she got off the bus, the first thing she asked me was where her baby was!

This is how Kaja took her nap!

These were the cupcakes I made for Kaj's birthday. I got the idea from this website Bikini Beach Bears! They turned out really cute!


Kaja finally did the water slide by herself, even with the water on!! She would hang on for dear life!


Even Jaxon went down!





The big boys played some Badminton, thanks to Ryan for buying the racquets!

Opening her presents, it took forever, she was so interested in taking every piece of wrapping paper off and throwing it away.



Nice belly, Jax!! Playing hockey!

She got a diaper bag for her baby and had to try out the bottle!

Jax got some cars from Grandma Janny and Grandpa Dayle!

Getting ready to blow the candles out!

Now they played a little volleyball. My dad was in his suit so he took off his socks and rolled up his suit pants!

Wait for it!

She ended the day in the sandbox, with a wet diaper, fun to clean up!!

Thank you everyone who came and shared Kaja's birthday with us! Thank you for the gifts!!

3 comments:

Rylee said...

Looks like fun, can't believe she's FOUR!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Kaja!

Denise said...

It was a great time for us all.