Going Home:
KOURTNI AND MATT
I am not sure about the bottom three, but i agree with you on the Kourtini and Matt going home.
I wasn't super impressed by any of them last night. I did like both of Mia's dances though. I think Will and Jessica might be in the bottom 3, and if so, I think they'll send home Matt and Jessica.
Wow! You totally called it! Nice job. I didn't like Comfort's solo last night, I'm thinking she'll go home soon too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am not sure about the bottom three, but i agree with you on the Kourtini and Matt going home.
I wasn't super impressed by any of them last night. I did like both of Mia's dances though. I think Will and Jessica might be in the bottom 3, and if so, I think they'll send home Matt and Jessica.
Wow! You totally called it! Nice job. I didn't like Comfort's solo last night, I'm thinking she'll go home soon too.
Post a Comment