Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Give Up

I have been looking for sandals for Jaxon for several weeks now. I have tried several stores with no luck, even the same store, multiple times!! The stores either don't have his size or none at all. I understand that stores are gearing up for Back to School, but we still have some summer left! Also, I don't want to pay $25+ for sandals!! He only has one pair that fits and so he was having to wear the same shoes throughout the week and on Sunday.

I finally found these for Church. Not the sandals I was looking for, but they are cute and will work.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Those shoes are really cute!
We had trouble finding sandals for Max even in the beginning of the summer. We ended up ordering from payless online and having them shipped to the store (for free). It worked out pretty good and only took a few days.

Christine said...

those are adorable. i love 'em!