Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Peanut Butter

We buy our milk at Good Earth. I noticed once that they had a peanut butter machine and was dying to make some. We finally ran out of peanut butter and went and made some last night. They have tubs there or you can buy one of theirs. You turn the machine on, it kind of looks like a gumball machine, and out comes the peanut butter. I got a large tub of peanut butter for $3 and it is really good!!

We also wanted to get some of their honey, but it was all out. I like honey, but I wouldn't die without it. This honey was really good!! (We sampled some)

1 comment:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

I've got to go try it...Brandon is doing a thing for work that if he will eat 1 oz of nuts a day and work out 5 days a week they will pay him $50. So we are looking for ways to get nuts into the diet!