Here is Kaja in Wellington showing off how long her hair is getting!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
A Vacation to Remember
This week we went to Lake Powell and had a great time!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for inviting us!!!
Here is Kaja in Wellington showing off how long her hair is getting!
Driving to our "parking spot"
Her first swim in a life jacket, except for when she was a baby and that doesn't count!
Climbing up the ladder!
Almost there!
She said to my dad here: "Let go of me Grandpa, I'm going to go swim to the boys"
Riding the "rocket ship", a much better name than water weenie.
She got pretty brave and would climb up and down!
I have no idea what this face means!
Kaja and I swimming, she would let you let go of her for a little bit. Mostly, she just liked to hold on with one hand.
Sitting by the girls!
She was so wiped! She laid like this for a long time!
Paul and Jaxon didn't come down until Thursday. This was the sun setting as we were going to pick them up at the boat ramp!

Paul is such a good wake boarder!

Right after he crashed!!
Nicole was such a good help with Jaxon!
Yes, I went wake boarding. I told them to take pictures of it because it might not happen again. It just doesn't do much for me. But after, it was more fun than I remember. I don't go out of the wake though!
Isn't this just great form?!
Grandma and Jaxon!
Boring huh? I just like staying inside and look around!
I didn't want to fall on the waves, so I let go. Yes, I know, I'm a wimp!
I also tried slalom skiing, I got up the 2nd time. I haven't been for several years. It wore my legs out much more than wake boarding.
Here is Kaja in Wellington showing off how long her hair is getting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so jealous! I love Lake Powell, I miss it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun I love your wake boarding skills. I can't even get up half the time. Also, Kaja's hair is SO long! I love it.
how fun! i am proud of you for wake boarding. i have biffed it so hard a few times i probably would never go again!
It went way too fast! It was a good trip. You and your are so much fun. I'm glad you could make it.
So fun to see the "Powell Around." We didn't make it this year due to a baby coming. Missed it! Glad you all had a good time!
Post a Comment