Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Smoothie and a Adirondack

Paul has been eliminating sugar from his diet. I figured I give him enough sugar, I'd help him out a little. This week I bought stuff for smoothies. Tonight, I made this one:

LEMON BERRY SMOOTHIE
1 (8 ounce) container blueberry nonfat yogurt
1 1/2 cups skim milk
1 cup ice cubes
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 teaspoon powdered lemonade mix

I used plain yogurt instead. Can you say AMAZING?!!

Also, Jim and Jill have been clearing out their house for their mission. We "inherited" 6 Adirondack chairs. I have been wanting some and it just happened to be good timing. So, we ate our smoothies on the Adirondack chairs. It was a nice treat!!

I don't think Jim and Jill are getting their chairs back!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm jealous - I love those chairs! I guess I'll have to wait until I get a house of my own to buy some.

:)