Last night was the Season Premiere of American Idol. I don't like these first episodes as much as they are casting. Thank goodness for DVR, so I could skip through a bunch of it.
However,...
It was unusually funny last night. There was a guy that sand "Go Down Moses" that was funny. At first, I thought he was kidding, but he was serious. The best part was the judges, they couldn't contain themselves. Also there was this guy in a cape and he took it off and was wearing an Egyptian woman's costume. Paula said she couldn't concentrate, she was distracted by all his chest hair. He asked if he got rid of it, could he sing. She said yes, and he came back waxed!!
I'm trying to find a clip of the "Go Down Moses" song, but so far have been unsuccessful. If anyone finds one, let me know!!
2 comments:
my favorite was the girl i can't remember her name now that kept saying "i will be victorious!!" she was a nut case.
That was so funny! The girl in the Star Wars get-up was pretty funny too!
Post a Comment