That is so cute, I love that face.
So cute! Are you doing the filming too?
i love all of the videos you have been posting! keep 'em coming!
i'm going to be a nerd and tell you that baby teeth are more sensitive than adult teeth, so that could be a cause for the face.in any case, it's adorable!
He is so funny. He is going to love seeing these videos when he is older. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute, I love that face.
So cute! Are you doing the filming too?
i love all of the videos you have been posting! keep 'em coming!
i'm going to be a nerd and tell you that baby teeth are more sensitive than adult teeth, so that could be a cause for the face.
in any case, it's adorable!
He is so funny. He is going to love seeing these videos when he is older. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment