Saturday, January 26, 2008

A night without Paul

Paul had an overnight activity with the youth last night. The kids and I started off the night at Bajio. We then came home and just hung out.

Here's Jaxon laughing!! The noise at the end is his "I want food noise".



Cute picture of Jaxon!


Trying to get a picture of Kaja!


I tried so many times to get a picture of all three of us. My arms weren't long enough and in this picture, I didn't even get Kaja.


The kids were done trying!


Of course, there was nothing on TV. It's a sad night when we watched 1 vs. 100 with Bob Saget. And then Kaja loved "Garth Brooks: Live in LA". Sorry this video is so dark, but you can hear her singing along and dancing.

4 comments:

stacy h. said...

sean and i just watched this video of kaja 4 times...she is so funny. and i am feeling like she may be a singer! i htink she was kind of good! :)

Kehau said...

Hey did you notice that the T.V says "LOWER YOU SPERM COUNT." And that the chick is throwing gang signs. Wow! I really miss American TV! he he sorry

Rylee said...

Cutest kids.

jodeeharris said...

January is the absolute worst tine for no good tv! The kids are looking so so cute! Hope Kaja is feeling better--how scary!