I know most of my readers are in Utah and they saw this as well, but we got a ton of snow yesterday. We don't even have a shovel, it broke with the shoveling from Saturday's storm!
Holy Cow!!! That is a lot of snow. We haven't had any snow yet this winter and I kind of miss it. It was in the 70's for the past 3 days too!! Crazy to me, I miss the real winters and wearing all of my cute coats, I never get to wear them.
Just brush it off and BBQ! Ah yeah home fry! To tell the truth I don't miss Utah and Its because of that. Hawaiian Stylyn' London, Baghdad all the way! ** No seriously can't wait to visit.
3 comments:
Holy Cow!!! That is a lot of snow. We haven't had any snow yet this winter and I kind of miss it. It was in the 70's for the past 3 days too!! Crazy to me, I miss the real winters and wearing all of my cute coats, I never get to wear them.
Just brush it off and BBQ! Ah yeah home fry! To tell the truth I don't miss Utah and Its because of that. Hawaiian Stylyn' London, Baghdad all the way!
** No seriously can't wait to visit.
Yeah! We had tons huh! I hate shoveling the walks after though! You looked cute at church today by the way! :)
Post a Comment