Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies

Sandra Lee has a recipe for Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies. I've made them before and they are good. I had extra Vanilla Wafers from a cheesecake I made for Paul's birthday and so I just made them again.

Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies

The recipe says it makes 24 cookies, but I just made 1/2 of the recipe and got 43 cookies. I also put the cookies in the chocolate and then put them on aluminum foil.

2 comments:

Kehau said...

Wow, those would taste really good in Iraq, I'm just saying.

To answer your question, Ya at first I would go the wrong way and look the wrong way for traffic. Now I love it I don't ever want to drive on the right side of the road anymore.

stacy h. said...

oooo! i will try these, i love those girl scout cookies!