Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sledding on New Years Eve

I know this post is a little late, but I kept forgetting the camera was in my purse. We went sledding on New Years Eve. Kaja had such a good time and couldn't stop talking about it. We went to Rock Canyon Park. Kaj even went down the big hill by herself. Jaxon came too, but stayed warm in the stroller.


5 comments:

Rylee said...

So FUN!

stacy h. said...

call us next time, i love sledding! :)

Dave and Amy said...

They are so cute. I love seeing Jaxy's little face peaking out. He is so sweet. Kaja looks adorable in her snow suit.

jodeeharris said...

Hey, Andrea! Sledding looks so fun! we should all go sometime before rylee leaves! The kids are looking cute as ever!

Kehau said...

I just wanted to comment because so many people have and yes your kids are adorable.