Our church time switched to 11:00 today. It was so nice, the morning went much more smoothly. We took Paul's car to church and couldn't get out of our driveway. Our neighbors driving to church had to come push us out!
In Primary, we have 32 new sunbeams and our Primary count is up to 121. It was so hectic today. Rooms got switched 5 minutes before church. Parents were trying to find their kid's new classrooms. On top of all that, I had sharing time today. I felt like I was talking to myself because the kids were having such a hard time being reverent. I am so glad it is over!!! I guess that it can't get worse though!
On a good note though, Kaja is one of those 32 new sunbeams. She did so well! She sat all during closing exercises with her arms folded. It was so cute!!
1 comment:
Our ward is totally crazy huh! :) so many cute kids!
Post a Comment