Kaja loves it!! When I showed her she didn't know what it was until I started putting the crayons in and then she said, "A lot of pockets for crayons". She's been putting them in and out ever since.
Here's the link: Crayon Cozy
A few changes I made or would make: 1. I didn't use fusible interfacing, I just used another piece of fabric for stability. 2. It says to cut the fabric 16.5 inches, I would cut it 17. Then when it says to start marking by coming in 1.25 inches, I would come in 1.5 inches. Do this just because the last crayon holder was kind of small when finished.
3 comments:
That is so cute.
cute! you know how i love a good craft lately! :)
You are such a good mom to make such fun and cute things for Kaja. It seems you can do it all!
Post a Comment