Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kaj coloring and her crown

Kaja loves coloring!! She's just in her playroom coloring and singing. So cute!!


Kaja made this crown in sunbeams today. She loves it!! She's never worn something like that for any period of time.


5 comments:

Denise said...

She's a real princess!

Heather and Trevor said...

So CUTE! All girls need a crown now and then! :)

Dave and Amy said...

Coloring, singing and wear a crown. Life couldn't get any better!

Kehau said...

Wow I wish they made the 500 crayon box when I was a kid, that thing is huge!

*I fly out on Monday the 14th for Iraq, so don't get mad if you don't see any new post or cynical comments for a while. I will post my forwarding address on my blog as soon as I get it.I didn't forget about your ability to make girl scout cookies. he he

Kehau said...

I will post my forwarding address on my blog when I get it. Since Bush has had us in Iraq for so long we do have the internet there. Thanks sweetie your going to make me the most popular Airmen in all of Baghdad.