Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I NEED CANDY!!

I have the biggest sweet tooth!! Not like Elf, he likes anything with sugar. Even though I like sugar: cookies, brownies, etc. , nothing can beat CANDY!!

I have to restrain myself at the grocery store and not buy candy every time I go. Paul hates it when I bring it home. It's a bad habit I know, but what can a girl do.

I only have fruit snacks in my house right now and they just aren't cuttin' it!!

3 comments:

Rylee said...

hey i have seriously had the same problem lately! we've got nothing in our house either, sometimes i just need a big bag of starburst or something like that!

Christine said...

this must be something going around because i have the same problem too! the only sugary thing i have in my house is months-old oreos, and i can't bring myself to eat those. i really should just throw them away...

Dave and Amy said...

hmmmmm......are all you girls prego? same cravings....weird