Monday, March 3, 2008

A Dentist

I'm looking for a good dentist. I hate dentists and have put off going long enough. Does anyone know of any?

3 comments:

Rylee said...

We really like the dentist we went to in Orem. His name is Jeremy White and his office is next to Costco. Of all the dentist offices I've been to(and its a lot!!) his was the most pleasant..if you can call the dentist pleasant! Oh and I thought he was kinda cute, haha.

Nicole said...

I love our dentist, but he is clear up in Pleasant Grove...his name is Eddie Faddis and he's been great with all of us, even Max loves him!

stacy h. said...

no offence rylee,:) but i went to that dentist and although his office was really nice and pleasant, i felt like the crown he did for me was crapy. and i feel like he wanted me to do things i didn't need. i got two 2nd opinions on a proceedure he suggested i do (a $1,500 surgery on my gums to make my molars less shallow!) and both other dentists said it was unnecessary. maybe it was just my experience though. i love my dentist now. jodee has started going to him too and she has major dental anxiety! i think he is really nice and honest and fair. i had something that took forever to get here (my invisalign) and he gave me a huge discount because he felt bad. i think he does a great job and i can tell he is a perfectionist. anyway, i just really like him. the mtc sends him missionaries that need major work done too. not that that's important, i just like it.:) his name is dr. johnson and his office is in provo across form the malt shoppe.
(sorry such a long comment!)