Does anyone else have a problem with David Archuleta? Sorry, Rylee, I know you love him. But he's 17 and he sings such "old" sounding or weird songs. Every week I wait for him to sing something more his age. Don't get me wrong, he's a great singer, but I'd like to see him sing something different!!
6 comments:
Its okay, Reece and my brothers don't really like him either. They think he sings good but he bugs them. I still think he's adorable though, and the week he sang Imagine was amazing I thought
Its okay, Reece and my brothers don't really like him either. They think he sings good but he bugs them. I still think he's adorable though, and the week he sang Imagine was amazing I thought
Oh and I didn't really like the song he sang on tuesday. he sang it well, but it wasn't the best pick.
I didn't really like the song that he sang on Tuesday night. He's a good singer, but he kinda bugs me too, he is just a little bit too "old" sounding and he's getting boring. For his age though, I do think he's good, but I will be disappointed if he wins.
can't have your back on this one, i love him still!
Oh good glad to know stacy is on my side!!
Post a Comment