Friday, March 7, 2008

It's just so dang UGLY

The other day I went with my mom to get fabric and a pattern for Kaja's Easter dress. I couldn't decide which dress I wanted, so my mom is making one and I decided to make one. I finished the one I was making. It was such a cute pattern and cute fabric. When I tried it on Kaja, she looked like a Christmas tree. I was asking Paul what he thought and he was trying not to hurt my feelings.

I helped him out and said, "IT'S JUST SO DANG UGLY".

We had a good laugh!! I was sad because it was such a cute pattern. I have the sewing bug now, so hopefully I can redeem myself.


This is the pattern! Isn't it cute?! Weird, how it didn't translate in real life.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Well . . . I wouldn't say "DANG UGLY", just 'not real cute on Kaja'. It's a cute dress, but I think the 'victim' needs to be a bit larger. I'm glad you've got the bug!!

Heather and Trevor said...

OMIGSOH! You are so funny! I love that post! She is still cute enough to pull it off! :)

Rylee said...

Funniest post Andrea! And I think Kaja can be cute in ANYTHING!

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

Even though the result wasn't what you hoped for I'm totally impressed with your effort! Hey, we finally got internet so I can start doing our blog....if I can figure it out!
-Tina

stacy h. said...

better then i could do! your mom's right, just a little big i think. good effort though!