We took a road trip this weekend to St. George. We were needing to get away and also try out our mini-van. It was a lot of fun, but gave me MAJOR spring fever!!
Jaxon was eating Chocolate Chip Teddy Grahams on the way down, when I went in the back seat, this was what his face looked like!

Kaja watched part of a movie. We were listening to the i-pod so we let her use the headphones. She wouldn't let go of them and would hold them on her ears. She didn't last long with the movie because she liked playing with the headphones instead.
After Paul's bike ride in the morning we went to Snow Canyon. Here's a picture of Kaja on the walkway.
We had fun playing at the sand dunes!!

Jaxon kept trying to eat the sand!

Kaja burying my feet!

Dad and son!
Towards the end, she had a lot of sand all over her!

My favorite people!

3 comments:
Looks like fun! I have major spring fever too!!!
I'm so jealous! It looks like fun. I love Jaxon's shirt too. How cute!
It looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Paul, Jax and Kaja. So cute.
Post a Comment