On about March 6, I hurt my back picking up Jaxon. It was getting worse and so on Friday I went to a chiropractor that used to work with Paul. He said I had a badly pulled muscle and it was really tight. He adjusted my back and then said to limit the amount of bending that I did. This is very hard to do with 2 kids and a massive spring cleaning checklist.
On Saturday, I had a lot of things I wanted to get done. Paul was a great help. He was so good about "Paul will you come do this.." Thanks to him I was able to get some things crossed off my spring cleaning checklist!!
THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!
1 comment:
What a great hubby! Our husbands were taught well huh? Jim is a great example of a husband who will pitch in and help out whenever its needed.
Post a Comment