I really did get tagged this time, not just by myself!!!
If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
A cruise with Paul (hopefully this will happen this year for our 10th anniversary)
Disneyland with my kids and husband
When was the last time you cried?
Hard to say, I cry a lot sometimes. Probably, the other day when my back was killing me!! Kaja got a Kleenex and wiped my tears off.
5 things you were doing 10 years ago - 1998
1. Waiting for Paul to get off his mission.
2. Getting engaged
3. Making my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dresses
4. Going to BYU, taking crappy math classes
5. Working at Jeffs and Jeffs
5 things you were doing 5 years ago - 2003
1. Teaching Math
2. Hanging out with Paul
3. Deciding I was done with Doctors for fertility!
4. A summer of weddings (Reece and Rylee, Leslie and Jared, Kevin and Nicole)
5. Who knows....
5 things you were doing 1 year ago - 2007
1. Playing with Kaja all the time
2. Moving into our new house.
3. 7 months pregnant
4. Going to bed after Kaja (8:30)
5. Getting ready to have a boy!!
7 of your favorite hobbies
1. Blogging
2. Playing with my kids
3. Sewing
4. Watching "my shows"
5. Hanging out with Paul
6. Hanging out with my mom and sister
7. Travelling
5 favorite foods
1. Anything Mexican
2. Any type of candy
3. My mom's tacos
4. Jill's Asian Angel Hair Pasta
5. Pretty much food in general
5 places you've been
1. Chile
2. Portugal
3. Spain
4. Washington D.C.
5. Oregon
5 favorite memories
1. Going to sleep at Grandma Larsen's and getting in our PJ's at 4:00
2. Christmas morning, covering our eyes
3. Marrying Paul
4. Seeing Kaja for the first time
5. Having Jaxon
5 people you wish you could meet/see again
1. Grandma Larsen
2. Grandpa Larsen
3. President Hinckley
4. Joseph Smith
5. Grandma Melvina
I TAG:
Leslie, my mom, and Christine!
3 comments:
Loved reading this. Sorry you hurt your back! Hope it feels better soon. If I was there I'd come help out!
I love your answers on that. That was a fun tag. So Sorry about your back too! That is no fun! Hope it feels better soon! P.S. I LOVE your Spring cleaning rooms! Good job.
Holy cow Andrea... I never knew you were so amazing! Well, I always knew you were cool but I can't believe you made all the dresses for your wedding! I guess I know who i'll be calling when I get around to making curtains!
-Tina
Post a Comment