Jaxon wearing Tyler's hat!
Could he be any cuter?!
Playing with all the kids!
Kaja thought it was fun to wear Kevin's sunglasses!
Coloring eggs, or fingers in Kaja's case!
Helping Leslie read her scriptures! Ha Ha!
My mom let Kaja and Kylee frost their own cupcakes. Kaja would just put the frosting directly in her mouth!
Crawling up to see grandpa, with a messy face!
Jaxon is all boy and loves balls!
Jayce loves Jaxon. She lays on top of him while he's crawling!
Kaj's Easter dress, thanks Mom!!
Jaxon giving Jayce loves back! She loved it!
Jaxy and me. Yes, I cut my hair!!
Waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt!
Tyler and Christine's insta-family, just add water!
I have no idea what they are doing here, but a funny picture. I'm sure my mom will be really happy with me!
4 comments:
Andrea, I love the hair! It looks so cute. I knew it would though, you have good hair.
love your hair, looks great. are you liking it?
What cute pictures! I LOVE your hair! It looks so cute and fun!
In the pictures where Jaxon is wearing the hat he looks so old! I almost didn't recognize him! Lots of cute pictures! -Tina
Post a Comment