I've been trying now for 2 days to post some pictures of what we've been up to. But anytime, I try to post pictures, I get an error. So I'll keep trying.
On Friday, I had Kylee over so that Leslie could get some rest. We played games, read stories, went to Wal-Mart, and made cupcakes.
Then on Saturday, I went and did some shopping. I'm starting to get some spring clothes for my kids. Jaxon is in need of some new clothes and Kaja is finally growing and can't fit in the stuff she's worn for 2 years now. It was a lot of fun and I got some real cute stuff. I must say it's easier to shop for Kaja. I can find a lot of cute stuff. Jaxon takes a little longer because not only do they not have a lot, but some of it is down right ugly.
1 comment:
Don't you love spring shopping? This is the time of year, more than any other that I get a major bug to shop and shop!
Post a Comment